saturday October 23rd, 7 P.M. UK time
Another full moon is here. A splendid moment to meditate together with other Licht workers. This full moon is known as the Hunter’s moon and an excellent time to work on transformation.
At the last full moon we took the time to take stock of our harvest, of what gives us energy. This full moon we can work on transforming those things that no longer serve our greatest good.
To do this, we can use a beautiful spiritual tool: the Golden, Silver, Violet Flame. The Violet Flame is said to be a spiritual tool, dating back to the times of Atlantis. It has been withdrawn from general knowledge after misuse of power. Since the beginning of the 20th century St. Germain has brought it back to the earth to a select few. After the Harmonic Convergence in the 80’s it was decided to bring this tool out into the open. The Flame has evolved with the changing vibrations on Earth. In 1998 the Silver Ray of Grace and Harmony merged with the Violet Flame of Transmutation. When this is invoked, negative energy is replaced with something beautiful of a higher frequency. And now the fifth dimensional Gold Ray has merged with the Silver Violet Flame, adding wisdom, angelic love and protection to the qualities of transmutation and harmony – a truly mighty combination that raises your consciousness to the fifth dimension and holds it there.
Using the Golden, Silver, Violet Flame can work as a spiritual super cleansing. Things you want to let go of, can be transmuted.
Before going into meditation, take 15 minutes to make a list of all the things that no longer serve you. You may want to change certain ways of thinking and behaving, relationship or work issues. Write these down and bring them to your meditation.
Find a peaceful place where you can meditate without being disturbed.
If possible you may want to meditate in the fresh air out in nature, as to be closer to the full moon. An undisturbed place inside can be equally beneficial.
An altar can help you find the right focus for your meditation.
You could put some symbols on the alter this month to represent transformation and the violet flame. You could for instance put amethyst on it, violet or purple candles and flowers or a picture of St.Germain and Archangel Zadkiel. Whichever feels right to you.
You are welcome to connect to me and all the other Light workers who are meditation on the full moon at 7 p.m. UK time.
Though far away, we can all connect through the field of unity. You may find this strongly facilitates your meditation. If you cannot make it at 7 p.m. you may sit down another time with the intention of connecting.
- Light some candles. You may choose to burn some incense as well.
- Sit quietly.
- You may start by clearing and dedicating the space.
- Lastly, you can ask Archangel Michael to place a Golden Dome of protection around you.
- Imagine being in a temple of Light in the Higher Dimensions. Before you a magnificent violet fire is burning brightly. Silver and golden flames dance through the violet fire. Archangel Zadkiel stands behind the fire and asks you to put anything that is holding you back and that no longer serves you into the fire. The fire will not only transform it, but will transmute it, bringing something better in its place.
- When you are ready, bring your consciousness back to the room where you started. Move your hands and feet, stretch and feel your body making contact with the floor beneath you. Then blow out the candles, and let go of this meditation.
For a more elaborate meditation with Zadkiel, listen to the one I put on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiDzATgVvfE
I would love to hear about your experiences with the meditation. When you need angel coaching to further let go of the old and manifest the new, feel free to email me at: engelentherapiecoachAThotmail.com.
May you have a blessed and transforming full moon!
Love and light