Another full moon awaits us this wednesday. This full moon is called the blood moon as it is historically the time of year when people would prepare for the hard winter months ahead by slaughtering the pigs. In those days the harvest had gone by and survival was a lot harder without all the technological support we have.
The Bloodmoon is a time to say goodbye to that which lies behind us. It is an excellent time to ponder what we wish to keep. It also shows us our vulnerability. Vulnerability and personal weaknesses do not deserve punishment or criticism. They should be given care and attention instead. It is important to take time to get to terms with old hurts and find inner peace. Winter is a time to go within, to collect energy so that we may blossom again come spring. Every season has its own energy and it is unwise to try make things grow and flourish in winter as spring is a much better time to do so.* You could say vulnerability is an extra strong theme with current world events. As such this meditation may also serve to help find peace in oneself and thus bring peace into the world. One person and one heart at a time
To prepare for the new year and spring, winter calls on us to let go of all that no longer serves us. Emotions and events may be digested. Take time to rest, take good care of yourself and recover and recuperate where needed.
Sensitive persons and Lightworkers Are often sensitive to the energy of the full moon (often experienced by heightened emotions and poor sleep). This can be even stronger at this time with the energy of current world events as eel as the heightening of the frequency on the planet caused by the ascension process. These higher energies can bring to the surface old patterns, which can cause some chaos in our lives. With some this can lead to some physical symptoms such as fatigue. Again, this is a good reason to go within and take excellent care of ourselves. It can also lead to a change in relationships. Old patterns of communicating may go and a new sense of integrity and transparence is needed.
The Earth and all souls currently incarnated stand before powerful times of change and transformation. We can contribute to this process by taking care of ourselves and by sending love to ourselves, others and the earth. The closer we stay connected to our soul, the purer and more powerful the Light will be that we can radiate to the Earth, to people in need, and to all that lives and needs light.
You can prepare for the meditation by taking some time to write down your thoughts on survival, living and caring for yourself. How do you treat yourself? When do you criticize yourself? What about? Could you deal with these things differently, without all the criticism? Can you be more loving towards yourself? And how about taking better care of you? You are a child of the Divine after all!
You are welcome to connect to me and all the other Light workers who are meditation on the full moon at 7 p.m. UK time.
Though far away, we can all connect through the field of unity. You may find this strongly facilitates your meditation. If you cannot make it at 7 p.m. you may sit down another time with the intention of connecting.
- Light some candles. You may choose to burn some incense as well.
- Sit quietly and ground yourself by imagining roots growing from your feet deep into the earth.
- You may then clear and dedicate the space. The aura sprays by Crystal Angel Essences can be a lovely addition to this process (the is also a Mother Mary essence and both can be ordered through by sending me an email) Especially the one called archangel Michael created a high vibration and calls in protection at the same time.
- You can ask Archangel Michael to place a Golden Dome of protection around you.
- Connect to all the other Lightworkers so we may form a network of Light around the planet.
- Imagine being in a temple of Light in the Higher Dimensions. As you enter it you are surrounded by the most wonderful aquamarine crystal that radiates its soft light to you.
- Breathe in this color. Before you stand a being of pure blue and white light. When it comes near to you, you realize this is Mother Mary, the queen of Angels. Mary overlighted the Mother of Jesus and she and her angels bring endless healing and compassion. Picture her angels forming a circle around you and sending you healing from their hearts and hands.
- Mary looks at you lovingly. She knows your human ‘faults’, but sees the perfection of your soul. She radiates this to you and asks you to open your heart for yourself and to show yourself some respect and love! See your heart chakra as a beautiful flower with 33 and imagine the petals opening one by one.
- Two of Mother Mary’s angels bring a big mirror to you. Now look at yourself and send love to all parts of yourself that you tend to criticize or which you are unsure about. Let go of all that no longer serves you, When you have done this, your True Self appears in the mirror. It is a being of pure and magnificent light. This is who you truly are. The being you may bring to Earth in all you think, say and do.
- Now see Mary appearing behind you as she puts her aquamarine cloak around you. This cloak is now placed within your energy field.
- Now an image appears of the earth and any places, beings, or people on it that need love, peace and healing. Send the aquamarine energy of Mary and pink loving light to any people, places or things you feel need extra love, light and peace at this time.
- Mary then hugs you and you say goodbye to her and her angels.
- When you are ready, bring your consciousness back to the room where you started. Move your hands and feet, stretch and feel your body making contact with the floor beneath you. Then blow out the candles, and let go of this meditation.
Bright moon blessings