The full moon is just around the corner. As always, the full moon is a good moment to let go of what no longer serves us. What has served its purpose in your life? Let it go and do this with gratitude. It promises to be a very powerful full moon. Dutch Astrologist Manuela van der Knaap (Insights.com) mentions challenging energies around this full moon leading to inner dissatisfaction, a body in renovation, the necessity of healthy foods. In the end this may all help us to give birth of our inner light Being.
I have found myself split between a great inner drive and a call to serve the Light on the one hand, which when we are connected to our 5D-Self is very palpable. On the other hand there are also some interpersonal challenges, a heavy energy, a need for inner and outer peace and more self-care.
At the moment it is important to keep the bigger picture in mind. Little things will not influence the course of events. What you harvest today is the seed for the harvest to come.
The full Harvest Moon is around the autumn equinox, making it a celebration of harvest and gratitude. Traditionally towards the end of September as the last harvest was brought the people working the fields made good use of light from the moon.
This is a great moon to focus on all that we are grateful for. Gratitude lifts our thoughts to lighter and more loving heights. In addition, gratitude opens our hearts. It makes us reflect on all the good in our lives. And the wonderful thing is that we thereby attract more good things. That which we focus attention on increases!
Archangelic Triangle of Gratitude
I learned about working with a triangle of archangels from a Life Path Reading by Denise Whichello and it is a wonderful way to work with angelic energy. For this meditation we can use the following three archangels for creating an attitude of gratitude:
1. Archangel Jophiel to help us elevate our thoughts (and focusing on what is good and beautiful in our lives)
2. Archangel Chamuel to help us open our hearts
3. Archangel Sandalphon to deliver our prayers to the Creator / Source / Father Mother God (and in this case our gratitude).
The archangels are usually seen or felt as radiating a particular color, though this is sometimes perceived differently by different people.
Jophiel is usually associated with the color yellow and Chamuel with pink. Opinions differ greatly on the color of Sandalphon: according to some sources he emanates orange-brown, according to others black and white, according to Hazel Raven he exudes rainbow colors and Doreen Virtue perceives him as turquoise. You can choose any color that resonates within you. For me this is a very soft turquoise.
During meditation we visualize the archangels in a triangle around us while we ask them to envelop us with their special colors.
Preparation: your meditation space or altar
When you meditate in front of an altar, you can incorporate some objects to represent the full moon, like a round bowl of water or a moonstone. You can also display an image of the angels Chamuel, Jophiel and Sandalphon. You may find some flowers or stones to represent the angel’s colors such as citrine, rose quartz and turquoise.
Time of the meditation
In the Netherlands we will meditate at 8 pm on September the 12th. You can tune in at the same time as we are or pick 8 pm in your timezone and have the intention to join in with the network of Light that is formed between us all. After all, spiritual energy moves outside of time and space to connect us all.
- You may light a candle and light it with the intention of bringing more Light to the planet. You can also burn incense, or some aomatherapy oils. Sit down and relax.
- Start by energetically cleansing your room. I always do this by calling in a pillar of light, a platinum net through the room and building and by bringin in the ascension flame. Also, I always use the aura spray of Archangel Michael by Crystal Angel Essences (you can find them on http://www.angelsco.nl)
- Put your feet firmly on earth to ground yourself, before you make contact with the silver light of the moon. Connect your earth star chakra and fill yourself up with its light. This helps you center in your soul light and forms a natural protection for your energy. You can also ask Archangel Michael to protect you with his deep blue cloak of protection.
- Imagine that you connect with all Lightworkers in order to create a network of light around the earth.
- Now imagine that you are in a temple of light is in the higher dimension. On the floor before you is a golden triangle with a circle in the middle. You step into this circle. Before you the triangle is bathed in radiant pink as Archangel Chamuel appears before you to open your heart. Feel your heart open like a delicate flower as it is filled with the loving, pink light of Chamuel.
- You turn left and are embraced by yellow light. It is the Light of Archangel Jophiel. Jophiel will help you to focus your mind on gratitude. He gives you a large, golden bowl in which you can put everything you are grateful for.
- In the last corner of the triangle appears Archangel Sandalphon who enfolds you in his beautiful, soft turquoise light. You give your gratitude bowl to Archangel Sandalphon who will carry it to Source. Know that your thoughts of gratitude not only bring forth a wonderful, loving vibration to yourself and the earth, it also helps you open up to more things to be thankful for. That which you focus your attention in increases.
- When finished, bring your awareness back to the room where you started. Move your hands and feet and take some refreshing deep breaths. As you breathe out the candle let go of the meditation.
This meditation may be freely distributed, provided the source is in copyright.
Want to stay updated about my work? Please subscribe to my monthly Angel & Light News!