Tomorrow (October 5, 2019) is World Dragon Day. All over the world people will come together to celebrate our celestial brothers and sisters the dragons.
How my journey with the dragons began
My adventure with the dragons started around 2009 when I bought a ceramics kiln and made a red and green dragon for a dear friend in Wales. Soon thereafter I was visited in a meditative visualization by a Golden Dragon. It was immensely powerful and regal. I had worked with angels and with unicorns in my meditations, sometimes with faeries, but dragons were unknown to me and I had not looked for them in any way. The energy of the Golden Dragon has been most welcome in my meditations, healings and daily life. This dragon has become a trusted spirit guide who has helped me in many difficult situations, but also was present during some of my Lemurian Lightwork with the Seeds of Light, that I have written about in my Dutch book Lemurisch Lichtwerk.
Back in those first of working with the dragons they asked me to make the Dragon Oracle to enable more people to connect to their healing and powerful energy. If was quite surprised at the time. I knew of no one who worked with dragon energy. But when being of Light ask me to create with them, I answer the call. Dragons have had quite a bad reputation. They are often seen as a dark force (slaying dragons much like slaying demons) but as with things of power, it all depends on the intention of those working with it whether a force is for good or evil. The deck of dragon cards can help you find your way towards empowerment on your spiritual path. Dragons will appear when you are ready. But the deck gives you an opportunity to start attuning to their energies. As do other tools that help you connect with the dragons. I will give you some tips in this blog.
Many are being called by the dragons
The last few years more and more dragons have joined my spirit guide team and I have seen the same happen with clients and Light workers around me. I feel with all the work being done by many Lightworkers, including those who have been active in creating the yearly World Dragon Day (thank you Val, Marc, Ana and others!) has opened the field of consciousness of Dragon Energy. The more people connecting to dragons, the easier it becomes for those who wish to join in. The field is one of beautiful Light and it is ever expanding.
Many are now connecting to the energy of the dragons and their own dragon spirit guides. Some see them as archetypal energy. To me they are beings of Light, who carry cosmic fire. They work side by side with angels and are strongly connected to the elemental realms as well. They call you to work with them when you are ready.
Tips for connecting to dragons and there energy
Do you feel the call and do you wish to connect to them with more ease?Here are some ways to do so:
- First and foremost set the intention you wish to work with dragons of the 5thand higher dimensions who are of 100% pure Light.
- Then open your heart and mind to them.
- You may draw them to you by doing a meditation. I created this meditation to do so on World Dragon Day a few years ago.
- When things are holding you back in working with them, call on the Dragons of Violet fire and place all that is holding you back in the violet fire, which acts as a strong spiritual cleanser and will transform whatever you place in it back to Light potential.
- Use dragon oracle cards to connect to the dragons. I will do an oracle reading just for World Dragon Day on my Dragon Oracle page. You can already pick your card today and I will share the reading itself in the comments there tomorrow. Visit the Dragon Oracle Page here>>> (and I would love it if you would like my page)
- Surround yourself with dragon images and art and/or create an altar for the dragons. You can place dragon stones on it, such as septarian and elestial quartz. You can add some earth for earth dragon, incense for air dragon, a bowl of water for water dragon and a lovely candle for fire dragon. There are many dragon cards and sculptures on the market to place on your altar as well as septarian dragon eggs and crystal dragon skulls. Follow your own heart and intuition in the creation of your altar. I create dragon sculptures and wands for those who are looking for them and sell dragon crystals as well. You can take a look here >>>
- Lastly Lightworkers can call on the dragons when doing Light work. Dragons are especially powerful allies when sending Light in ley lines and vortexes. The ley lines were once called ‘dragon lines’ and it was the dragons that helped create these energy lines all over Mother Earth. World Dragon Day will be a great day to do just that, as many will be connecting to the dragons and creating a field of Light for the earth in doing so.
Wishing you a lovely World Dagon Day.
Bright dragon blessings Cathelijne
P.S. To celebrate I am giving away 10% discount on all dragon products in the webshop today and tomorrow. Go to the Dragon Page in the shop and use discount code WDD19
Looking for more dragon inspiration?
Read my dragon article for parading shift here>>