This wednesday there is another powerful full moon. It is known as the Harvest Moon. It meaning pertains to immortality. At this moment it is important to keep the bigger picture in mind. Little things will not influence the course of events. What you harvest today is the seed for the harvest to come. A helpful point of view during this Mercury retrograde, which is usually a time of technological and communicational challenges. Looking at the bigger picture helps you not get bothered by little misunderstandings.
At the same time this full moon will also be a full lunar eclipse! The meaning of the eclipse is a time where both the moon and the ego are out os sight for a bit. This makes it so much easier to again look at the bigger picture: our divine life plan. As the ego is dormant for a little bit, we can look with the eyes of our soul. What a relief to let ego conflicts go for a while.
This full moon enables us to look at past difficulties with a new perspective. This is enhanced by three cosmic influences:
- Harvest Moon helps us reap what we have sown. We learn from our past creations.
- Mercury Retrograde helps us put things in order, finish old projects and renew old connections.
- The lunar eclipse extinguishes the tendencies of the ego so we can look at old stuff with the perspective of our soul.
A perfect moment to look at the things that no longer serve you, learn from them and then let them go!
Tuning in together!
Lightworkers will meditate at 7 pm UK time. When you meditate earlier or later, all you need to do is state the intention to connect energetically with the other Lightworkers.
Before the meditation you may think of a period of your life you wish to let go of after looking at it differently.
- You may light a candle and light it with the intention of bringing more Light to the planet. You can also burn incense, or some aomatherapy oils. Sit down and relax.
- Start by energetically cleansing your room. I always do this by calling in a pillar of light, a platinum net through the room and building and by bringin in the ascension flame. Also, I always use the aura spray of Archangel Michael by Crystal Angel Essences (I sell them for those interested).
- Put your feet firmly on earth to ground yourself, before you make contact with the silver light of the moon. Imagine roots growing from your feet into the earth.
- Ask Archangel Michael to protect you with his deep blue cloak of protection.
Imagine that you connect with all Lightworkers in order to create a network of light around the earth.
- Now imagine that you are in a temple of light is in the higher dimension. A mirror appears in front of you, flanked by two angels of light. The angels of light ask you to look into the mirror with the eyes of your soul.
- You first look at yourself. What do you notice? How do you view yourself when you look with the loving eyes of your soul?
- Next the mirror will take you back to the time in your life that you have chosen as a focus for this meditation. Perhaps you see a particular scene . Look at this scene with the eyes of your soul. What do you notice? What was your soul lesson? How can use this lesson to empower yourself in the future?
- Give thanks for the lesson and tell the angels you are ready to let go of this past period or theme in your life. The surface of the mirror will then be filled with the golden, silver violet flame of transformation. Let it transform and transmute the past, leaving only the wisdom you gained from it.
- Thank the angels for their help.
- You can then use the mirror for light work by healing the collective past on earth. Perhaps a certain conflict or area on earth comes to mind.
- When finished, bring your awareness back to the room where you started. Move your hands and feet and take some refreshing deep breaths. As you breathe out the candle let go of the meditation.
- Thank you for the courage to let your soul in!
Have a magical full moon meditation.
Bright angel blessings