What are you doing to flourish like a fresh spring flower in these new times? I have noticed my body has been telling me what I needed, though I am well known for my inability to listen to its advice in a timely fashion. I have spent one and a half week in bed with an ear infection and flu. I used to find comfort in chocolate during these times, but have been intent on eating more wholesome foods. Instead I spent my days sleeping, resting, eating and reading relaxing stories. Strangely all it did was make me more tired.
My dear friend Maaike from Norway treated me with distant Angelic Reiki. After that I realized I had given up one addiction (chocolate) to replace it with another (light reading). There is nothing wrong with reading in itself, but if you use it to escape the world, it sort of backfires. Instead, I decided to read spiritual magazines and books. I soon felt better. It reminded me of the fact that you can raise your vibration by surrounding yourself with high vibration things and reading high vibration books!
As we are dealing with the new incoming energies, this is just the time to feel our soul! How to do that? Here are some tips:
- Make time daily to breathe through you heart, opening your heart to the light of your soul.
- Do the things that bring you true and deep fulfillment as those are the things in which you bring your special talents to the Earth.
- Meditate regularly. Meditation alleviates stress in oneself. At the same time it has a positive effect as the Maharishi Effect states. It has been proven that areas in which people meditate regularly show less crime, violence, divorces, accidents, suicides and flu.
- You could even open your living room to others once a month to create a meditation group. Or join an existing group. This initiative was started by Dutch rock star and spiritual teacher Tijn Touber and his wife Kris. You can find living rooms and more information on Cities of Light.
- When you feel gratitude, you raise your vibration. And it will attract more blessings into your life as well.
- Spend a day doing everything you do, from brushing your teeth to working, with a special intention. Dedicate all you do to love, or gratitude, or peace etc.
- Pay it forward. This beautiful idea is shown in the movie “ pay it forward”. It simply means that if you receive an act of kindness you pay it forward by doing something kind to three other people. I have just joined a lovely pay it forward action started by one of my friends on facebook and had so much fun with giving to others. Giving freely from the heart certainly raises your vibration!