This weekend Wesak is celebrated in many places around the globe. Though some have celebrated it during the full moon of April, our full moon meditation of may will be focused on Wesak. This is the festival that celebrates the birth, enlightenment and death of Buddha.
By spending time in silence and opening up to the loving energies present we can receive the Buddha light during our meditations this weekend.
The Divine energy that comes to earth this weekend will give everyone the gifts to carry out their Divine tasks the next 12 months.
Wesak Meditation on May 25
You can join me and the other Lightworkers for the moon meditation from your own home on May 25th at 8 p.m. Central European Time. From afar we can align and meditate in a field of unity consciousness. You will find this strengthens your meditation. If you cannot participate at that time. You can tune in at another time through your intention.
This meditation was inspired by a meditation derived from “The Wesak Festival Booklet” by Alice Bailey.
We will not be working with the archangels this full moon meditation (though they will certainly be present to aid the process). Instead we will focus on to the Light Work that takes place in the Himalayas and to the Ascended Masters.
- Ground yourself properly before you begin the meditation and make sure you protect yourself and your space. Archangel Michael can assist with this (You can order the Michael Essence of Crystal Light Essences from me).
- Imagine that you travel on a beam of moonlight to the region in the Himalayas where the Wesak meeting takes place. See the lushly covered mountains and a narrow passage north of a oblong valley. There is a beautiful large white-gray rock glittering in the light. See all initiates and lightworkers in gathering together in colorful numbers. All are ready for this wonderful Wesak celebration.
- Now see how the Ascended Masters appear before the crowd in their shining shapes.At the forefront of the masters are the Manu, the Christ and Master Rochezi. A silence descends on the big meeting. Above the valley Light Vessels bring in the assistance of the Star Masters.
- The Ascended Masters move in concentric circles and start chanting. The beautiful music swells and in the middle of the circles materializes the teacher of all masters, the Maitreya Buddha who is one with Christ and it is known as the Lord of Peace and Love. This brings the Divine Purpose to our planet to help deliver mankind from darkness, from the unreal to the real, from death to immortality, from chaos to beauty.
- He is dressed in pure white robe and holding a Staff of Power with on each end a large diamond that emits beauteous blue and orange light.
- The initiates are directed to Him in the middle circle and they bow to him and greet him.
- The circles change again and it becomes a big circle with a cross in the middle with Chirst at the center. Chanting fills everyone’s heart and more and more joy, peace and blessings rain down on everyone who is present in person and also on those of us participating from a distance.
- The next motion is a triangle within the circle. He stands on top of the rock, where he puts down the rod. On the rock emerges a crystal bowl full of gold ornaments and beautiful garlands of lotus flowers hang on the rock around it.
- The next motion is a triangle with circles around each point that intersect in the middle, where Christ stands.
- From here a six-pointed star is formed. Christ stands in the middle, on top of the rock. Six other ascended masters are on the points. Then Christ picks up his staff and says:
“Ready, Lord, come!”
- Just a few seconds before the full moon, in the blue sky there appears a speck of light which slowly comes closer, gets clearer and changes into the radiant figure of the Lord Gautama Buddha, sitting
cross-legged in a pure yellow vestment and flooded with an awesome beauty of light and color, His right hand raised in blessing. When He reaches a point above the rock, overlighting the three Lords Who now stand near the rock, the Great Invocation is sounded by the Christ and all present fall into prostration, touching their foreheads to the earth.
From the point of Light within the Mind of God,
Let Light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God,
Let Love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.
From the center where the Will of God is known,
Let purpose guide the little wills of men
The purpose which the masters know and serve.
From the center which we call the race of men,
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
- The Great Invocation creates a great current of energy, which passes through the hearts of the aspirants, disciples and Initiates, and reaches to God. This is the most sacred moment of the year, the moment when humanity and Divinity make a contact. At the exact time of the full moon, the Enlightened One passes to Christ the energy of the First Ray, which is received by Christ and changed into the will-to-good.
- Christ, Who is the great Celebrant, extends His hands and takes the bowl, raises it over His head and puts it again on the rock. Then the Masters chant sacred hymns,
- You can now rest for fifteen minutes meditating on the light that has come down and see how this light illuminates all the leaders of all nations to help them to work for the transfiguration of one humanity.
- Let the light fill your own heart and radiate it from your heart to everyone who needs this light, near and far.
- Know that we all contribute to the transformation of the Earth. Every person who takes in more light helps to increase the frequency of the Earth.
- Take time after the meditation to ground yourself and the energies you received properly.
I wish you a Blessed Wesak Full Moon!
The Wesak Festival Booklet by Alice Bailey (and ispired on the Wesak 2012 meditation of Christine Core of Angelic Reiki)
This meditation may be freely distributed, provided the source is acknowledged with copyright.
© Cathelijne – Angel Light Heart