These are pretty intense times. We are bang in the middle of the eclipse season, not to mention Mercury is retrograde and on top of this there have been some solar storms and other intense energies hitting the planet and our sensitive systems. I can tell physically, perhaps you have felt the same. One thing is very clear: with so much energies coming our ways it is extra important to stay centred and grounded. It really helps to ground via your earth star chakra (30 cm underneath your feet). You can picture this as a ball of light beneath your feet connecting you to the core of Mother Earth as well as the crystalline grid around the earth. It basically helps you ground in the Light of our Mother Earth.
Tomorrow the moon is full and there will be a lunar eclipse as well. Dutch astrologer Manuela van der Knaap (inzichten.com) describes the energy of this particular Lunar eclipse as follows:
This Lunar Eclipse of July 16/17, 2019 is about the free expression of the multi-dimensional Heart, connected to the ALL and to unity, as well as feminine values. This eclipse also changes the way you connect to the world and embody and allow magic and a smooth flow into your life, full of synchronicity. Synchronicity is when in the moment you get a situation almost exactly reflected back in events and encounters, through which you flow smoothly through life. You will then be received by life. The mind cannot understand and control magic, but in the experience that is where the magic originates. A lunar eclipse has a deep effect on the subconscious of mankind and therefore works more indirectly on to the world. So you can experience the effects of a Lunar Eclipse directly in yourself, but we will only see the effects in the world later. The energy of both eclipses has been active for at least six months until the next eclipse on December 26, 2019 with an annular Solar Eclipse.
This full moon is called the Rose Moon in the Netherlands and its theme is offering. It is a good time to reflect on all you have learned and amassed, especially on your spiritual path and to then express your gratitude for this. You may then give an offering, a sacrifice. Perhaps you need to give something away that another person or the Earth really needs. Whatever it is, do so gladly and with love.
Grattitude lightens the heart and raises your vibration. It will bring you joy and it also activates the Law of Attraction. That which we give our attention to increases.
By sharing your gratitude with others, you also ensure a “pay it forward” which can then have a ripple effect! And that does help in these energetically challenging times.
Me and many other light workers who follow my blogs will be meditating 8 pm Dutch time or 7 pm UK time. You may join in at those times or other times between the 16th and 17th of July with the intention of connecting in with the rest of us. The more who focus loving energies together, the stronger the effect.
- Light one or more candles before starting the meditation. You can also burn soms incense stick or use an oil in an evaporator.
- Sit quietly and relax your body as you slow your breathing.
- Start by energetically cleansing your space. I always do this by asking the spiritual hierarchy to bring down a column of light in the room, bring down the platinum through the room to clear the energy and by asking them to bring in the ascension flame. The angel essence Zadkiel can also help you to clear the space.
- Place your feet firmly on earth to ground yourself, before you make contact with the silver light of the moon. Ground through your earth star chakra. See and feel it as a ball of Light 30 cm beneath your feet. Then breathe in this Light into your body and next your energy field. This is how you protect yourself from the inside. If you like, you can also ask Archangel Michael to protect you with his deep blue cloak of protection. The Crystal Angel Essence Michael is a nice addition to this.
- Connect with all Lightworkers so that we form a network of Light around the earth. Imagine that cosmic light enters through your soulstar chakra (30 cm above the crown) and let is enter your heart. Then send it from there to other light workers. You can see this as lines or threads of light that run from heart to heart and thus form a network of Light around the Earth.
- Now open up for this moment. Feel how the power of the full moon affects you. Now that you are grounded and connected, you will travel to the temple of your own Higher Self in the Higher dimensions. When you arrive there, you will find your higher self, your guardian angel and any other guides from your Spirit Guide Team at a round table. Tell them what you are grateful for. Literally count your blessings and feel how this makes your being lighter and more spacious!
- You may have a question for your angel or team. Ask them and let the answer come to you.
- Then thank you and say goodbye to them.
- Now bring your consciousness back to the space where you started. You move your hands and feet, stretch and feel your body firmly on the surface again.
- When you are done, you consciously blow out the candle (s) and you let go of the meditation.
You can make a sacrifice after meditation. Some ideas:
- Give your time to a project or lonely person in your area. Do a give-away, where you give something nice away to someone else.
- Give a crystal back to the Earth, for example by placing it in flowing water.
- You can also offer an (activated) Lemurian crystal to a tree.
I wish you a loving full moon with clarity about your unique soul purpose!
PS you can find the essences, but also activated Lemurian crystals and other lovely spiritual gifts and art in my webshop Angels & Co.