How has your start to 2019 been? January certainly brings lots of incoming energies. Not always easy as it can have quite an impact on the body (and in some cases emotions), but at the same time there is already a lot of potently creative energy available to us in this numerological 3-year.
We are starting this year of with a super moon and lunar eclipse on the 20/21st (depending on where you are in the world. Eclipses show us our unconscious emotions. A tie we can use to sort through them and transmute them. The eclipses of 2019 will also bring forward karmic lessons, which in turn can be transmuted. This will all created freedom and new space to create freely.
This full moon is called the Ice Moon. The Ice Moon is a good time to reflect; to go deeply within ourselves. Whilst nature is full of outer stillness, the trees and plants that seem asleep still are active in their deep roots in the earth. Likewise we need to go within. We cannot seed our dreams on frozen ground, we need to dig deep to reach fertile grounds at this time.
During this meditation we will once again connect with the energy of Archangel Jeremiel. This archangel helps us to have pure spiritual vision and he gives us divine guidance in our life. He can help us find our life purpose and live it fully. Maybe you know your soul purpose already, in which case he can help you to keep in mind this objective clearly. He will help you clarify the next step on your path.
Start of meditation
You can meditate at 7 pm UK time with me and the other Light workers who join in on January 21st. Although we are all in different locations and even time zones, we can still tune in to each other and form a field of consciousness . This will deepen the meditation. If you can not attend at this time, you can also tune in earlier or later.
- You can start your meditation by lighting a candle and perhaps some incense.
- Sit down quietly and relax yourself.
- Begin by clearing your space . I always do this by calling in a column of light and asking for the platinum net to be brought down through the room. I also use the aura spray Archangel Michael Crystal Angel Essence. The Jeremiel essence will be a lovely addition to this meditation as well.
- Put your feet firmly on the ground to ground , before you make contact with the silver light of the moon.
- Sit quietly and ground yourself via your earth star chakra, which is found 20-30cm below your feet.
- The earth star chakra is filled with light and connects you to the crystalline grid around the earth. See this light flow from beneath your feet into your body. Let is fill every cell and then your aura. Feel how this protects you from the inside.
- Connect with the other Light workers who are meditating at the time, so we form a network of light around the earth .
- Now imagine that you are in a Temple of Light in the higher dimensions. In the midst of the temple you encounter the Archangel Jeremiel . This magnificent angel is holding a book; the book of your life . In this book, your life purpose is written down.
- If you have questions about your life mission, you can ask the Archangel about it. Let the visualization unfold. You may see visions of your future, read words about your mission or gain insights. If nothing comes, you can now reinforce the intention that you will clarity in the next few days.
- Jeremiel finally closes the book and puts his hand on your heart and says, ” Your heart is the compass of your soul. Follow it with wisdom. ” The Archangel takes the book and says goodbye to you as you thank him for his help.
- If you want you can now connect with other light workers who have joined this meditation. You enter a room full of loving, pink light where all lightworkers are celebrating their True Self and Soul Purpose. There is laughter and hugging.Together you use this energy of celebration to shower it all over the earth, sending positivity wherever it is needed. Let yourself be guided as to the what and where.
- Now bring your awareness back to the room where you started . Move your hands and feet, and feel your body firmly connected to the Earth.
- When you ‘re done, blow out your candle ( s) and thus let go of the meditation.