Moon of the longest night – cleansing & purification
Welkome in 2017 and sorry I have been offline on this blog for such a while. Though I have sent out my Dutch moon meditations throughout the year, on many occasions I did not have the time to translate them. So…a new year with a new start and another meditation for you!
2016 was a numerological 9-year and this brought huge change and ample opportunity to let go of things that no longer resonated in our hears and with our soul. This was not always an easy process, but for those who have done this, new space has opened up to let in the new. 2017 is a 1-year and though we are still in a huge transition period with lots of change, the 1-year brings renewal and new beginnings.
We start this year with the first full moon after Yule and Winter Solstice and it is called the Moon of the Longest night. The days grow longer and the constructive forces of nature are gradually strengthening over time. The light of the full moon at this time provides a glimpse of the sunlight returning in nature. This moon is a harbinger of the coming spring and summer.
This Moon’s theme are cleansing and new beginnings. You may experience an increase in emotions, and perhaps past grief and hurts are to be released now.
This moon is again a perfect time straighten things out. What a great time to let go of all you wish to leave behind. Many may have already done this during the last full moon and the end of 2016. But if there are things left that need to be released, this full moon is a good time. This will make room for new things in the new cycle that is coming your way. Some things need to change before you can begin something new. The cleansing effect of the energy of this moon will help you in the process.
The moon meditation
Here in the Netherlands we are meditating at 8 pm. You can join me and the other Lightworkers participating by connecting to meditate at the same time, or at 8 pm in your time zone. If you cannot make this time, feel free to choose a time that is convenient and simply hold the intention to connect to us. This will amplify the meditation.
You may prepare the meditation by writing what you want to let go of.
- You may light one or more candles before you begin. You can also burn an incense stick, or some aromatherapy oil.
- Sit down and relax.
- Start by cleansing your room. I always do this by placing a pillar of light, a platinum grid through the room and by inviting the ascension flame. Also, I always use the Archangel Michael spray of Crystal Angel Essences.
- Place your feet firmly on the earth to ground yourself before you make contact with the silver light of the moon. Imagine roots growing from your feet deep into the earth.
- Ask Archangel Michael to protect you with his deep blue cloak of protection.
- Connect with all Lightworkers so that we may form a network of light around the earth. You can hold a special intention for the planet, such as peace, healing and / or love.
- Now imagine that you are in a temple of light in the higher dimensions. The temple is a pyramid of light and is filled with a healing landscape. You walk through this landscape. There is a creek, where you can release your list of things that no longer serve you. The words will simply dissolve on the paper.
- You walk ahead and there are special animals that accompany you and remind you that you are part of nature and the larger whole. Before you appears a beautiful waterfall. This waterfall sparkles of light and rainbows shine through it. A great angel stands beside the waterfall.
- This is the Angel of Purification and you are invited to stand under the waterfall. Feel the light and rainbows flowing over you like warn water. Everything that you no longer need is washed away. All impurities, heavy emotions and pains are easily rinsed from your being.
- If you feel that this is done, you leave the magical rainbow waterfall. The Angel hands you a robe of light for you to wear. The Angel encourages you to keep your mind and thoughts pure and to return whenever you feel you need it.
- When you’re done, bring your awareness back to the room where you started. Move your hands and feet, stretch out and feel your body being connected to the ground. When you’re done, blow out the candle and let go of the meditation.
Wishing you a magical full moon and a loving and joyful 2017.