The moon around this time of year is called snow moon as the heaviest snow usually falls during this time of year. Some tribes also referred to this Moon as the Full Hunger Moon, since harsh weather conditions in their areas made hunting very difficult. Around the globe, the Celts called February’s moon the Moon of Ice, while the more optimistic Chinese named it the Budding Moon in anticipation of spring.
The Snow Moon falls between Imbolc and Ostara. Between sowing (Imbolc) and germination (Ostara) is the moment where we wait to see if something will be viable. Not every seed that reaches the earth, will germinate. Likewise not all ideas that come to mind are achievable. Sometimes it is necessary to handy to let go of something before something new can avail.
And as such this moon is a great time to look at our plans and ideas and make choices about what we want to do, want to postpone and want to leave behind. This moon shows us the harshness of nature and the importance of using our energy wisely. Therefore it is better not to spend energy on plans that are not feasible. Give your energy to those things you know are achievable and in line with your Soul’s Purpose (as meditated upon on the previous Full Moon). Make a list for yourself of all things that are currently superfluous. This can give a great sense of relief. Many are having some health difficulties, so this meditation will focus on watering the seeds of healing, so to say.
As such we will connect to archangel Raphael, he who heals. This angel can send us his emerald green ray of healing, to heal body, mind, emotions and spirit.
You can use the Crystal Angel Essence Raphael to support you in this special time.
Preparation for the meditation
We, in the Netherlands, will be meditating on the full moon at 8 pm (this is 7 pm UK time). You can either participate at the exact same time or whenever it is 8 pm in your time zone. All Light workers participating in this event connect to each other from afar. You will find this often enables a deepening of the meditation to occur.
You may want to prepare for the meditation by writing down your list with superfluous things and those things that hinder your healing.
- Light some candles. You may choose to burn some incense as well.
- Sit quietly and ground yourself by imagining roots growing from your feet deep into the earth.
- You may then clear and dedicate the space. I do this by calling in an ascension column of light, the platinum net and ascension flame. I also the aura sprays I have developed with my collegue Sabine called Crystal Angel Essences. Especially the Archangel Michael Essence creates a high vibration and calls in protection at the same time.
- You can ask Archangel Michael to place a Golden Dome of protection around you.
Connect to all the other Light workers so we may form a network of Light around the planet.
- You may imagine drawing in Cosmic Golden Light through your Crown chakra into your heart and sending it from your heart to me and all other light workers participating. When we all do this we form a powerful network of Light that helps heal the earth.
- When you are done, imagine us all simultaneously sending the energy to the Earth and any place you feel needs healing right now. This can also be persons, if they have given their consent.
- Now imagine travelling through a moonlit snow landscape. The snow sparkles and glistens in the soft glow of the moon. The air is crisp and fresh and you inhale it deeply. You feel the soft snow underneath your feet and heal its soft cracking sound. You carry a beautiful pouch with you, inlaid with emeralds. You know this pouch holds all your ideas and plans concerning your health and wellbeing.
- You soon reach a crystal cave that lights up from within. At the entrance you see a radiant Angel that radiates a pure, emerald green energy. You intuitively know this is the Archangel Raphael.Raphael awaits you and motions you to come in. He tells you the entrance to this cave is a portal to the fifth or higher Dimensions and will bring you to that Dimension that currently suits your Soul best. You feel a shift in energy as you enter a hall that shimmers with light.
- Archangel Raphael guides you to a crystal table. He motions you to empty your pouch on the table. These seeds are all your ideas and plans concerning your healing path. As they touch the table some shrivel and others light up like pretty gemstones. Look at them carefully and let the seeds tell you their tale. Realize which ones are viable and not. Look at them one by one. Which seed, which idea looks most radiant? This is the seed that you can start to plant in your life now.
- Raphael blesses it and the other gemstones. You are asked to then pick up the gemstones and put them in your magical pouch, but to leave behind the shriveled seeds.
- Rapaiel gathers these and throws them in a golden fire so that the possible energy of the energy can be reused. He invites you to give any outmoded beliefs and worries to the flames as well. The flames turn emerald as you let go of all that no longer serves you and your wellbeing.
- If you feel you need it, you can then recline on the table and ask Raphael to heal you. Feel emerald green light flow over and through you bringing in blessed healing rays of energy.
- You thank the Archangel. He tells you that you are always welcome to return to him with any questions. He gladly helps you on your healing journey.
- When you feel that are ready, bring your consciousness back to the room where you started. Move your hands and feet, stretch and feel your body making contact with the floor beneath you. Then blow out the candles, and let go of this meditation.
You may want to write down the insights your received
I wish you a most blessed Full Moon with new insights and healing!
You can find the essences mentioned on http://www.crystalangelessences.nl. A bilingual webshop will be up soon, so watch this space!